HOFSTEDE ANALYSIS COMPARISON
The purpose of this research project is for you to write a professional, graduate-level research paper in current APA format. Competency in current APA format is required of all Business graduates of Liberty University, as set forth by policy of both the graduate faculty and the administration.
You will conduct a Hofstede Analysis of the nation you selected for the Business Cultural Dimensions Analysis Assignment and compare that with a Hofstede Analysis of the USA.
After reading your paper, the reader should be able to comprehensively answer the following research questions. Thus, the research questions form the major aspects (APA Level 1 headings) of your outline.
1. From the perspective of a Hofstede Analysis, what are the differences and similarities between <the selected nation> and the USA?
2. What are the implications for USA businesses that wish to conduct business in <the selected nation>?
Important Points to Consider
· Length of assignment: 10 pages minimum
o 10 pages is approximately 2,500 words of content, that does not include the Title Page, Table of Contents, Abstract, or References. Absolutely no tables or figures or columns must be included as they will not count toward the 10 full pages [2500 words] minimum – only written content will earn credit.
· Format of assignment: APA Format
· Number of citations: 10 citations
· Acceptable sources include references from reputable professional and/or scholarly journals and/or informational venues that deal with the content of the course (i.e., not blogs, Wikipedia, newspapers, etc.).
· Use the following as the exact title of your paper:
o “Hofstede Analysis Comparison between the USA and <insert nation name>”
· The paper must consist of only 2 sections, as indicated above. Do not add sections or revise the research questions.